CARMANA PLAZA is committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene for the well-being of both our guests and staff – as such, we continue to proactively keep our cleaning protocols rigorous and appreciate your continued support as we find a balance between the guest experience and keeping our community safe.
We will continue to monitor and be guided by the recommendations of the BC Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Government of Canada – below are some of the measures that have already been implemented:
“HIGH-TOUCH” AND COMMON AREAS
- Social distancing measures and signage are in place, including the installation of protective plexiglass shields at the front desk, lobby floor markers to clearly mark the 6 feet recommended distance between individuals, and elevator etiquette reminders.
- Signage is posted in high visibility areas to remind everyone: to wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, to cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve, to avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands, to avoid close contact with people who are sick and to stay home if you are sick.
- Shared spaces and other high touch areas (including elevator buttons, door handles, laundry room, etc.) will continue to be cleaned consistently throughout the day with hospital-grade disinfectants from Ecolab and Benefect.
- Key cards, payment terminals, pens and items handle by guests and staff are also disinfected.
- Whenever possible, we are requesting that guests settle charges with credit or debit in lieu of cash.
- Our fitness room and meeting room have both been temporarily closed.
- While staying with us, housekeeping service will not be provided to limit who enters your suite; however, should service be required, we ask that the guest leave the suite to allow for our housekeeping team to safely clean the suite.
- Should you need extra towels, linens or any other amenities usually provided, we can arrange a no-contact drop off at your door.
- After a guest checks out, suites will undergo a thorough clean using hospital grade cleaning products and will remain unoccupied for at least 48 hours prior to a new guest arriving.
MODIFICATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS
These are unprecedented times and we understand that your travel plans may shift, so we would like to extend additional flexibility to our cancellation policies (additional questions: email@example.com):
- For all current and new reservations through to June 30, 2020, guests may cancel at any time without any penalties.
- For reservations made via third parties, including online travel agents or travel professionals, please contact them directly for additional information on their policies.
- For any confirmed long stay agreements (30+ days), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.