WHERE CAN I PARK MY CAR AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
- Our parkade entrance is accessed through the back lane (between Bute and Thurlow)
- Daily cost is $25 (taxes included) with in-and-out privileges.
- The maximum clearance height is 6’2” – over height parking is not available.
- Parking instructions:
- Upon entering the parkade, you will find yourself in P1 Green zone
- Go down 2 more levels and you will reach a fork (green zone on your right, blue zone in front)
- Go straight into P1 Blue Zone
- On your left side, there will be designated temporary spots (15 minutes) for guests who are checking-in
- Take the public elevators marked to Alberni Street located at end corner of the building
- When you reach the ground floor, make sure you follow the fern trees (do not go up the stairs)
- You will reach our lobby and the Front Desk will be able to assist further for re-parking your vehicle
HOW FAR AWAY ARE YOU FROM?
- Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center (Walking 10 min / Car 5 min )
Canada Place (Walking 12 min / Car 5 min )
Stanley Park (Walking 15 min / Car 5 min )
Rogers Arena (Walking 21 min / Car 8 min )
BC Place (Walking 16 min / Car 7 min )
Gastown (Walking 21 min / Car 7 min )
Yaletown (Walking 19 min / Car 6 min )
WHAT’S THE TYPICAL TAXI COST FROM YVR AIRPORT?
- Taxi companies operating out of YVR have implemented guaranteed zone fares. For Downtown Vancouver, the fee will be CAD $35 (does not include gratuities) – their designated stands are located on Level 2 of the Domestic and International Arrivals Area.
FROM THE AIRPORT, WHICH TRANSIT STOP SHOULD I DISEMBARK FROM?
- From YVR Airport, take the Canada Line and disembark at Vancouver City Center station (6 blocks away).
DO YOU HAVE A RESTAURANT?
- Although we don`t have a restaurant, we are located in the Alberni District and surrounded by a variety of restaurants and cafes.
DO YOU HAVE A POOL OR SPA?
- No, we do not have a pool; however, the following pools are located nearby and offer drop-ins
- Robert Lee YMCA (2 blocks)
- Vancouver Aquatic Center Center (5 blocks)
- Kitsilano Pool (15 minute drive) – outdoor & seasonal
- 2nd Beach Pool (15 minute drive) – outdoor & seasonal
Esthetic and Spa services within 2 blocks of Carmana Plaza
- CHI Spa (at the Shangri-La Hotel)
- Absolute Spa (at the Hotel Vancouver)
- Bombay Brow Bar (across from Carmana Plaza)
- Pure Nail Bar
WHAT FACILITIES AND SERVICES DO YOU HAVE?
Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available in your suite and all public areas. Log-in instructions and password may be obtained through the Front Desk upon check-in.
Our exercise room is located on the 3rd floor of the premises and is open from 6:00am to 12:00 midnight.
Laundry Room (open 24 hours)
Coin operated washers and dryers are located on the 3rd floor of Carmana Plaza. Please note that an access card is required to gain entry and exact change is needed to operate the machines. Laundry detergent/fabric softener is available for purchase at the Front desk.
Dry Cleaning and Laundry Service
Same day service is available Monday – Friday (except on Statutory Holidays). Please drop off your dry cleaning at the Front desk before 9:00 am along with the completed forms or request for a suitable time for pick up.
Located on the 3rd floor, this space is ideal for small boardroom meetings and training/workshop sessions. For pricing and additional information: Meeting Room Info.
WHAT’S IN EACH SUITE?
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Pots and pans, cooking utensils, plate & cutlery settings for 4, oven mitts, toaster, kettle, Keurig Coffee machine, microwave, stovetop oven and a full sized fridge to name a few (optional items: rice cooker).
Condiments (i.e. oil, salt & pepper etc.) are not provided, but can be purchased at the grocery across from us
Safety Deposit Box
Each suite is equipped with an electronic safety deposit box (complimentary use) for keeping your valuables such as cash, passports, jewellery, etc.
110 volts – adapters are available at the Front desk. A deposit of CAD 20.00 plus tax is required but refundable upon return of the item.
DO YOU HAVE ACCESSIBLE SUITES?
- Yes. For additional information, please contact our reservations team directly.
BALCONIES, VIEWS OF ENGLISH BAY OR NORTH SHORE MOUNTAINS
- Due to the high number of requests for suites with balconies (which are very limited) and/or a specific preferred view (English Bay or North Shore Mountains), we cannot guarantee that these requests will be granted; however, be assured that we will try our best to accommodate them.
WHY DO YOU USE “REAL” KEYS?
- There’s something tactile about holding a set of keys in your hands – so whether you’re with us on vacation or on business, think of it as little reminder of “home”.
FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS
- We look forward to receiving feedback about your stay – please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.